In addition to traditional functions, business accounting has been gaining breadth in equity and corporate results records, as well as in management controls, serving as fiscal and tax support, budget management, costs, purchases and sales, among other purposes, being essential that these records, in addition to the operational and documentary support, comply with the interpretative determinations of accounting and tax rules.
The main services provided are:
- Accounting Services;
- Tax Bookkeeping Services;
- Labor / Social Security Services;
- Preparation of trial balance sheets, balance sheets and financial statements;
- Economic and financial evaluation;
- Valuation and revaluation of assets (fixed assets);
- Systemic parameterizations;
- Accessory obligations (ECF, Siscoserv, ECD, etc.).